1. This organizational chart has the following roles:
- Client, he is the Customer
- Contractor, he is also a contractor or developer.
2. As a result of joint activities, all copyrights and developed materials belong to the Customer.
3. Operating mode: The main geography of Customers is Europe, USA, Canada. Usually internal communication in Germany takes place between 9:00 and 19:00, but given that the Customer is often located in other time zones, the Customer’s availability is required by prior arrangement.
4. We have prepared documents for you. Which will help to avoid disagreement, misunderstanding, and in general what happens between the customer and the contractor (in rare cases).
- Workflow to the project itself
- Document in interactions
- An invoice for payment
5. By signing the contract, you agree to respect us as performers and developers. We are supporters of mutual respect and light communication and communication between each other.
6. We want to realize your project better than anyone else. You must trust us as specialists with many years of experience. We will do our job in the best way, and you will be satisfied with the result.
7. The most important thing is to stipulate everything at the beginning of work, talk about your wishes and goals. We serve as a tool to solve your problems.
*Thank you for reviewing these requirements. I hope for fruitful and long-term cooperation. If you have any questions, please let me know.