Do you want to stay in the memory of customers and overtake your competitors? Order 3D animation to advertise your product or service, gaining more and more new customers.
“In its simplest form, 3D animation is the process of creating three-dimensional moving images in a digital environment.”
If you are looking for a new TV, the seller will recommend 3D to you. When you go to the cinema to watch an animated movie with kids, the experience will be visually richer if you catch the 3D version.
What is 3D animation?
3D animation involves the creation of three-dimensional moving images in digital form. 3D models in 3D modelling software are carefully crafted to look like real moving objects.
As with traditional animation, the goal of 3D is to make it appear on screen as if the images are actually moving, when in reality they are just a series of sequential drawings that are displayed in very rapid succession.
3D technologies are also present in printing, advertising, computer games, architecture, biotechnology, automotive – almost all industries can use them. If this is something you would like to include in a video on your website or use for business presentations in general, our products are well worth exploring.
The process of creating 3D animation
The process of creating a 3D model can be done in many ways. It all depends on the goals, deadlines, complexity of implementation and other features of production. The main stages of preparing 3D graphics include:
– Modelling is the first step in creating a 3D model of an object. The main task is to visualise a three-dimensional image;
– Texturing – the most important stage in the creation of 3D graphics of objects, thanks to which the surface is given properties and parameters for realism;
– Animation – at the stage of layout and development, three-dimensional objects are positioned in such a way that it seems that there is actually movement on the screen. Here, every object and character is animated by 3D animators;
– Render – Like video, rendering is what completes the process, displaying the final result of the process.
In addition to the main steps associated with 3D objects, there are individual steps followed by a command, including:
– comprehending and creating a storyboard
– production of 3d models
– texturing, rigging and animation
– lighting and camera settings
– compilation and application of special effects
– music, foley and editing
– final result
What tasks does it solve?
– Expressively and accurately demonstrates the achievements of the company at presentations and forums
– Attracts attention, arouses interest in the brand
– Helps to stand out against the background of videos shot with live actors
– Creates a reputation for the company as a reliable and solid player in the market
– If you want to achieve an effect by making the product bright and memorable
– If 2D animation is not suitable for your company’s business model
– If you want to make the company recognisable in the market
– If you need to create a training video or presentation with unique characters and environments